Googly Eyed Healthy Pumpkin Fudge Recipe
The Easiest Themed Treats you’ll ever make. Perfect for kids (treats without a toothache) and are kind to your waistline… oh yes because they are refined sugar-free (apart from the eyes)!
Cue Dracula Laugh Muahahaha (Yes I’m Geeky Like that)
Serve them chilled in a hollowed-out pumpkin under a bed of dried ice to guests if you are hosting.
This recipe is so easy and idiot proof. Hope you enjoy it!
For other Healthy Treats See our Eat for Beauty Recipes Here
Makes about 20 bite-size pieces
2 cups Organic Cashew Nut Butter, or nut butter of choice (almond or peanut also works well)
We love Meridian as it contains no palm oil and contains 100% nuts.
1 cup Pumpkin Puree
1/2 Cup Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
1/3 Cup of Maple Syrup or 1/4 for a less sweet option.
2 teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
1/4 Teaspoon of Fine Pink Himalayan salt
A sprinkle of Rock Sea Salt or coarse rock salt for garnish
Edible Candy Eyeballs
- Combine all ingredients apart from the Rock Sea Salt and the Candied Eyeballs in a saucepan.
On low heat stir until well mixed.
- Line a loaf tin (20cm x 20cm) with baking paper or even an oven dish like I’ve used if you don’t have a loaf tin.
- Smooth out the contents evenly.
- Sprinkle with Rock Sea Salt for garnish
- Freeze for 2 hours
- After the fudge has set in the freezer remove it to defrost for 5 mins.
- Cut into bite-sized squares
- Begin glueing on your Candied eyeballs
- Use a little nut butter to stick on your eyeballs and Freeze for another 30 mins after which you can switch to store them in the refrigerator.
- Serve Chilled.